Lenovo Terms and Conditions
Software/Data Backup – Please make sure you have done a complete a backup of all existing data, software, and programs on Supported Products prior to performing any Onsite Services.
NEITHER PARTSERVE OR LENOVO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF OR RECOVERY OF DATA, PROGRAMS, OR LOSS OF USE OF SYSTEM(S)
(NB : An onsite fee of R850 excluding vat will occur if the technician is dispatched and for some reason he is not able to proceed with the repair due to the customer not being ready or unavailable - resulting in a repeat visit)
1. A call out fee of R850-00 (excl VAT) is charged up front. This includes travel within 50km radius of our premise, and first hour of labour.
2. Thereafter a labour charge of R485-00 (excl. VAT) per hour, & R5 per km of travel. Call out fee also applies to warranty units located outside radius.
3. Customer to be issued a formal quotation before making any payment as labour hrs varies by type of unit & nature of work to be done.
4. Except for 30 days account customers, Payment (or proof) is required upfront before a technician can be despatched.
5. Provided all parts are available, a technician will be dispatched within 24 hours after receipt of payment.
6. Consumables for the repairs are at the customer’s expense. Therefore customer to make sure a full set is available.
7. We also do workshop carry-in repairs. Assessment is free of charge. Quotation or update will be issued within 48 working hrs.
8. Repairs (Parts inclusive) carry a three month warranty from date of invoice.